SAFe Lean Portfolio Management is a two-day interactive course that includes an optional one-day. Getting Started with LPM workshop. In this course, attendees will gain the practical tools and techniques necessary to implement the Lean Portfolio Management functions of Strategy and Investment Funding, Agile Portfolio Operations, and Lean Governance.
1. Our Trainers are working as consultants for prestigious client in various capacity. They comes with lot of practical industry experience and real life examples to share with participants.
2. Google 4.8* rating and LinkedIn Testimonials to reflect back the experience of previous participants.
3. We use Zoom Pro for better video conferencing experience for participants
Course Fee Includes
1. Digital Student Workbook
2. Certification (one attempt for taking the exam)
3. One year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
4. Certificate of completion
5. Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to be eligible for the exam. ..and lots of FREE Bonuses Included:
Bonus 1: Free Lifetime Post Training Support.
Bonus 2: Re-attend this training unlimited number of times in future. Bonus 3: Free training for version upgrade of this certification in future.
Bonus 4: Free one hour of coaching for interview preparation.
Bonus 5: Additional 10% discount for other trainings provided by us. Bonus 6: Free e-copy of latest Scrum Guide 2020.
Bonus 7: Free Practice Exam Question Bank of over 200 questions.
Course Timings 9:00 am to 5:00 pm with lunch and tea breaks.
*Kindly note the trainer details provided at the time of booking are only for reference. The trainer for the actual session may be different. The confirmed trainer profile will be notified to the participant as part of the email containing joining instructions for the training.
Estimating User Story (Free)
This course equips you with the tools and methodologies to effectively estimate user stories, ensuring accurate project planning, efficient resource allocation, and predictable delivery schedules. Master essential techniques like relative estimation, story splitting, and burn-down charts. Gain the confidence to navigate complex projects and deliver value with greater certainty.
Module 1: Introduction to User Story Estimation (1 hour)
- Why is user story estimation important?
- Challenges and pitfalls of inaccurate estimations
- Understanding the concept of relative estimation
- Overview of different estimation techniques
Module 2: Sizing User Stories (1 hour)
- Decomposition: Breaking down user stories into smaller tasks
- Effort estimation: Techniques like Planning Poker and T-shirt sizing
- Time estimation: Converting effort into time units
- Factoring in uncertainties and risks
Module 3: Collaborative Estimation Techniques (1 hour)
- Facilitating effective estimation sessions
- Building a shared understanding of user stories
- Using consensus-based decision making
- Techniques like Wideband Delphi and Dot Voting
Module 4: Applying Estimation in Practice (1 hour)
- Case study: Real-life application of user story estimation in a corporate setting (e.g., estimating user stories for a new software release)
- Group activity: Participants estimate user stories using different techniques
- Tips and best practices for successful estimation in Agile teams
- Dealing with challenges and adapting to changing requirements
Module 5: Beyond the Basics (0.5 hour)
- Advanced estimation techniques for complex user stories
- Integrating estimation with other Agile ceremonies like sprint planning and backlog refinement
- Tools and resources for effective estimation
- Q&A session
Bonus Module 6: User Story Estimation Question Bank (0.5 hour)
- 20 questions designed to assess understanding of key concepts
- Answer key provided separately
Course Duration: 4 hours
Lean Portfolio Management with Free Estimating User Story course
The FREE Estimating User Story course offered with the SAFe Lean Portfolio Management course has to be scheduled for a different date.
This condition ensures a diverse and well-rounded learning experience, encouraging participants to explore varied contexts within their training.